Confirm your Kindle Fire allows the installation of applications from unknown sources:
Download the AudiobookLender App
- Open the quick settings menu by swiping down from the top of your Kindle Fire screen.
- Select the "More..." tab from the quick settings menu to access the "Settings" page.
- From the "Settings" page, select the "Device" menu item.
- Make sure the "Allow Installation of Applications From unknown sources" option is set to On.
- Open the web browser on your Kindle Fire.
- Open your the browser's settings menu and navigate to the "Download" folder.
- Select the "AudiobooksNow.apk" and tap the "Install" button at the bottom of the screen.
- Once the AudiobooksNow app is installed, you will be able to find it under the "Apps" tab from your home screen.